Marmont Hill Chinese Blue Vase I Evelia Painting Print On Canvas

Marmont Hill Chinese Blue Vase I Evelia Painting Print On Canvas

  • Marmont Hill Chinese Blue Vase I
  • Flowers Collection

Features:

  • Fine art canvas print from the Marmont Hill Art Collective
  • Professionally hand stretched
  • Gallery wrapped in sustainable, non-warping wood
  • Arrives ready to hang
  • Made in the USA
  • Includes a certificate of authenticity
  • Painting Print on Canvas
  • Part of the Flowers collection

Available Sizes:

  • 18" L x 18" W x 1.5" D (5 lbs hanging weight)
  • 24" L x 24" W x 1.5" D (6 lbs hanging weight)
  • 32" L x 32" W x 1.5" D (7 lbs hanging weight)
  • 40" L x 40" W x 1.5" D (9 lbs hanging weight)
  • 48" L x 48" W x 1.5" D (12 lbs hanging weight)

Marmont Hill Chinese Blue Vase I Evelia Painting Print On Canvas
Brand
Marmont Hill
Material
Canvas
Marmont Hill Chinese Blue Vase I Evelia Painting Print On Canvas

0 comments:

Post a Comment